Miss Eze has considerable experience in the treatment of many ENT conditions that affect the whole family. She takes a global approach to treating both adults and children. Sufficient time is taken to speak with her patients and their carers.
Miss Eze is familiar with treating children and sensitive to their needs, which is encompassed in her child friendly manner.
The first consultation will involve a comprehensive discussion and a thorough ENT examination. Following this, a treatment plan would be discussed in detail and joint decision made. Further consultations may be necessary.
Below are some of the ENT conditions that Miss Eze has a specialist interest in.
Please follow the links for more information:
- glue ear, ear infections, cholesteatoma, perforated eardrum, earache, Eustachian tube dysfunction, preauricular sinus, wax blockage, acute otitis media, chronic otitis media, foreign body in ear.
- nose bleeds, snoring and sleep apnoea, blocked nose, rhinitis, allergic rhinitis (hay fever), sinusitis, septal deviation, foreign body in nose.
- recurrent tonsilitis, neck nodes, neck lumps, throat pain, hoarseness, tongue tie.
- hearing loss, perforated eardrum, cholesteatoma, tinnitus, dizziness, otosclerosis, labyrinthitis, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV), Eustachian tube dysfunction, wax blockage, foreign body in ear, Meniere's Disease.
- nasal congestion, snoring and sleep apnoea, blocked nose, allergic rhinitis (hay fever), septal deviation, sinusitis, rhinitis, nasal polyps, facial pain, post nasal drip, headache, foreign body in nose.
- voice problems, catarrh, lump in the throat, tonsilitis, halitosis, tonsiliths, acid reflux, vocal cord nodules, neck lumps, throat pain, hoarseness,
- grommets, myringoplasty, tympanoplasty (closing eardrum perforation), mastoid surgery, endoscopic ear surgery, ossiculoplasty, excision of preauricular sinus, hearing aids and implants, bone anchored hearing aids (BAHA), removal of foreign body in ear, release of tongue tie.
- adenoidectomy, nasal cautery, nasal septum surgery, removal of foreign body in nose.
- tonsillectomy (including coblation intracapsular), airway endoscopy, excision of thyroglossal cysts and branchial sinus, neck node excision, microlaryngoscopy.
- myringoplasty (closing eardrum perforation), mastoid surgery, endoscopic ear surgery, ossiculoplasty, stapedectomy, intratympanic steroid injection, hearing aids and implants, bone anchored hearing aids (BAHA) removal of exostoses, meatoplasty (bone and soft tissue), removal of foreign body in ear.
- nasal septum surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, septoplasty, turbinate reduction surgery, polypectomy.
- tonsillectomy, pan endoscopy (laryngoscopy, pharyngoscopy, oesophagoscopy), microlaryngoscopy, vocal cord biopsy.
- Ear microsuction
- Flexible nasendoscopy
- Pure tone audiogram